Rich Chocolate cake
Chocolate cake Mix
It's always a good time to eat chocolate:) This mix makes baking easier than ever! Made with premium flour, organic cane sugar and 100% dutch chocolate. Just egg, oil, milk and a dash of hot water( yes hot water)
This mix can be made into simple cake or cupcakes. Top with whipped cream and strawberry yumm!
For Cake/ Cupcakes: Just add 1 eggs, 1/4 cup of neutral oil (vegetable, coconut etc), 1/2 of hot water (70 -90 degrees)
- Dump the mix in a bowl, whisk mix to take out lumps
- In seperate bowl mix egg, oil and milk
- Add liquid mix to cake mix and mix till it incorporates ( 30 seconds)
- Add hot water (or strong brew coffee) and gently mix
- It will seem watery don`t worry it will be ok!
- pour in 15cm cake pan and bake at 170 degrees for 50 minutes or until inserted stick comes out clean.
- for cupcakes line cupcake pan fill cup 3/4 up ( make 12)